Sometimes, comedy is the best way to teach people how to be safe. Plus, it's Friday, and you don't want to be doing too much work on Friday. The weekend is a few hours away, so sit back, have a laugh, and in the end, you may learn a little thing or two about safety! Here's some of the funniest trucking, hauling, and transportation photos from around the web!
1) Kenworth. The answer is always Kenworth! How would you answer? Let us know! Leave a comment on Facebook!
2) This is a multi-purpose truck. It's both practical, in that it delivers your goods from point A to B, and it's educational, informing you of the rules of the road! Good man (or woman)!
3) We can't figure out why anyone would do this, but so they did, and we like it nonetheless! A little roadside trucking attraction is just one of the many things you'll find while driving through the Alberta back roads.
4) "My doctor told me that I was allowed to have a single drink a day. Not a problem" Perfect!
5) This is not an acceptable weight distribution method for travelling and could end up being incredibly dangerous. You can't go around throwing an "oversize load" sign on anything and then think you're good to go!
6) Never pass trucks on the right, they may need the extra lane to execute a full right turn!
7) Or this may happen!
8) This one was posted on our Facebook recently and while the picture might be viewed as comical for some people, it is actually a very serious problem that can end in tragedy.
Luckily, in the photo below, the driver of the corvette miraculously survived, which you can read about HERE.
Here's the summary of the story:
Hopefully, beyond a simple Friday chuckle, you learned the importance of giving yourself, or those around you, an appropriate distance to come to a complete stop!