HIRING DRIVERS: Tractor and Winch Truck
Fox Oilfield is looking for a hard working team orientated Tractor and Winch Truck Operators that are willing to go above and beyond for their company. Long hours, working out of Nisku, Home most nights, Competitive Wages, Great Benefits, Hiring Immediately.
If you are interested in working less than 40 hours per week please do not apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Loading and unloading Oilfield Multi Wheel Truck & Trailer combinations with a gross Vehicle Weight in excess of 40,000 kg. Primary cargo is oilfield tubular products, Buildings, Structures, Matting and misc. oilfield equipment.
- Transporting cargo over highway and off-road routes. Responsible to be familiar with and able to drive off-road in conditions that may include: rough roads, inclement weather, steep inclines and/or declines and other potential hazards.
- Conduct a pre- and post-trip inspection of the vehicle and complete relevant section of the Driver’s Daily Log to record inspection
- Perform daily vehicle inspection and record in Driver’s Daily Log
- Responsible for monitoring vehicles and equipment, and to advise Supervisor when scheduled service is required
- Receive assignment from Dispatch and continue to check in on a regular basis
- Available to work irregular shifts on an on-call basis. This is a 24-hour operation and Drivers are required to respond to call-ins within 1 hour.
- Load securing devices and tire chains
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Partial high school education with the ability to read, write and speak a minimum amount of English to perform job duties
- Mechanically inclined and the ability to diagnose basic issues with the truck
- Able to supply a negative Drug & Alcohol Test for pre-employment & pre site access.
- The ability to operate heavy equipment would be considered an asset
- At least 3 years prior experience operating Oilfield Multi Wheel Truck & Trailer combinations, with off-road experience
- Valid Alberta Class One License complete with air brake endorsement and no more than 3 demerits
- Winch experience is an asset
- Super B experience an asset
- 90% Dental Coverage
- 90% Medical Coverage
- Eye Exams Every 18 months
- $500 health Care Spending account per year
- Industry leading Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- $300 Massage
- $300 Chiropractor
- $300 Physiotherapy
- $300 Phycology
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $33.00 to $36.00 /hour
- Winch: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Class 1 Drivers License
Please send Resume and 5 Year Commercial abstract to:
Mathew Schaffer firstname.lastname@example.org